Snaresbrook Arts Project Supporting Adults with Learning Difficulties
Here is a photo from our trip to Eastbourne in 2014. As you can see the clients are very happy to be in the sun and to be beside the seaside.
Snaresbrook Arts Project (“SAP”) is a community interest company which was set up in early 2008 to provide benefits to the local community and has a social purpose.
SAP, in partnership with the NHS and London Boroughs of Redbridge and Waltham Forest, provides training and support for adults with learning difficulties in the Redbridge and Waltham Forest area.
We support our clients so they have increased confidence, a sense of purpose and achievement.
In spite of our partnerships, Snaresbrook Arts Project does not receive external funding. To keep us running, SAP relies on the sale of our arts and crafts, regular fundraising events, as well as on your
generosity and good nature.
So all your support is welcomed and appreciated!
Helping to build a better community
The workers produce many products and items including:
- Handmade cards for all events, including Birthdays, Christmas, Eid,
Diwali, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Valentines Day etc.
- Special events cards can be made specific to customers needs and be personalised;
- Handmade jewellery such as necklaces, pendants and bracelets using a variety of material such as stones and glass;
- Eco-friendly handmade bags;
- Hand made soft toys or gifts; and
- Many other products.
35 Hollybush Hill, Snaresbrook, London | 020 8257 8360| 078 7512 3607
Community Interest Company (CIC) No. 6503281